Zephyr, the March 2011 Theme Club release, features an impressive assortment of stylistic tools, ranging from its completely Transparent Base, to an extensive array of Color Chooser controls. The theme is the first to offer MegaMenu functionality for the Fusion Menu, with Grouped Child Items as its most noticeable features.
Built with the Gantry Framework, powerful features such as the 960 Grid System, iPhone Support, Smart Loading and many others are standard features by default with the Zephyr theme, making it truly versatile and flexible.
Zephyr RocketTheme Features
- Gantry Framework
- Transparent Design
- Color Chooser with 12 Preset Styles
- Fusion with MegaMenu, and Splitmenu
- Native iPhone Versions
- RT Plugins Styling
- Custom Typography
- 24 Widget Variations – 72 Combo Possibilities
- 68 Widget Positions
- FF3.5, Opera, Safari 4, IE7,8 Compatible
- Template RTL Support
- Limited IE6 Support
- W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional. W3C CSS 3 Valid