WP Robot is a powerful and easy to use autoblogging plugin for WordPress weblogs allowing you to turn your blog on complete auto-pilot and drip-feed it with fresh content in regular intervals you specify. And the best part: The posts created will be targeted to any keyword you enter and any topic you could ever think of!
WP Robot can post content from many different sources, including Amazon, Clickbank, Youtube and eBay!
WP Robot is capable of adding Amazon product posts, eBay auctions, Yahoo Answers questions and answers, Youtube videos, targeted articles, Flickr images, Clickbank ads and content from 12 more sources to your weblog automatically. Of course you have full control over which kind of posts will be created! There is no autoblogging software that can create autoblogs with more diverse content out there and WP Robot’s capabilities are constantly expanded with new exciting content modules!
WP Robot Features
- Create targeted autoposts related to any weblog’s topic. You can create posts for basically any topic you can think of. I have yet to discover a niche there is no content for on the websites WP Robot pulls content from.
- Create posts for many keywords at the same time.You can have WP Robot autoblog for an unlimited amount of keywords. Ideal to enter a huge amount of long tail keywords which will produce the best results in search engines for your automatic weblogs.
- Organize your keywords in campaigns. WP Robot organizes the keywords it is supposed to autopost in campaigns. Campaigns can contain any number of keywords and are ideal to order your content and stay organized. For each post a random keyword from the campaign will be selected – giving your blog a random and natural look! (New in WP Robot 3!)
- Use dozens of different templates for your posts. Besides unlimited keywords campaigns can also contain any number of post templates – a different template will be used for each post randomly! The result: many different types of posts will lead people to never suspect an autoblog behind your sites. (New in WP Robot 3!)
- Many ways of randomization. For example you can use the random template tags to show variable texts and code in all your templates. (New in WP Robot 3!)
- Detailed “Log” function and error reporting. WP Robot will save all error messages or notifications it encounters when autoposting, so you can review them later and fix any problems quickly. (New in WP Robot 3!)
- Use WordPress internal Cron Jobs or set up your own! You can use the internal WordPress cron jobs for easily autoposting content without any setup required. Advanced users can set up their own custom cron jobs for more control and accuracy. (New in WP Robot 3!)
- Powerful Replace and Exclude Keywords Features. Use “Replace Keywords” to replace certain phrases in the automatic content with other keywords you target on your blog and easily prevent certain keywords from ever appearing on your blog with the “Exclude Keywords” function! (New in WP Robot 3!)
- Instant Help! You will find an instant help tool-tip next to every important option and setting in WP Robot, right within the admin panel. So you always know exactly what to do without the need to skim through any huge docs! (Still, we have a documentation too of course!)
- Insert WP Robot content into “normal” non-auto posts Besides autoblogging you can also use WP Robot to insert content into the normal non-automatic posts you write on your weblogs. Like that you can for example very easily insert targeted Flickr images, Amazon affiliate products or eBay auctions into your blog posts! (New in WP Robot 3!)
- Add created posts to any category of your WordPress weblog. You can choose a different category for each keyword you create and even have WP Robot automatically create a category for each keyword you use!
- Custom time intervals between posts. You define the pace in which new content is added to your site by specifying a custom time interval for every keyword. You could for example add new posts for the keyword“ipods” every 2 hours or every 3 days (etc).
- Extend WP Robot’s functionality with new modules. Currently there are 15 different modules available and more will be released soon!
- Creates tags for every post. Tags are one of the many powerful features of WordPress. That’s why WP Robot will add several related tags for each post it creates.
- Link Cloaking Automatically cloak all your affiliate links posted by WP Robot modules.
- Humanized Post Times Make your autoblogs look more natural by using the randomzed post time feature of WP Robot.
- Backdating Create a large number of posts in the past in order to make newly created autoblogs appear like they were around for a long time already.
- Bulk Add Keywords. Use the new bulk add keywords feature to set up a new autoblog even quicker than before. You can even automatically create categories on new blogs!
- Many customizable options. You can for example choose if new posts are immediately published or added as drafts and much more…
- Post as any user. You can set WP Robot to create its auto-posts as any user registered on your blog.
- Free Support via the WP Robot support forum.
WP ROBOT version 3.41 INSTALLATION steps:
1. If you have a wp-robot version 3 installation that doesn’t work, then:
1.1. First, uninstall that version:
WP Dashboard > WP Robot 3 > Options >
goto the bottom of the WP Robot 3 Options page >
Find out the “Resetting and Uninstalling” Menu >
(Uninstall WP Robot) WP Robot 3 > Campaigns
5. Input ANY email there
6. Goto WP Robot 3 > Templates > Select Page: (right side) > Module Templates.
7. Make sure that all the modules are activated.
8. If the modules are activated, then deactivate the wp-robot 3.00 plugin:
Goto WP Dashboard > Plugins > Active Plugins > Find out WP Robot 3 Plugin > Deactivate
9. Now, install the new wp-robot version 3.40:
Goto Plugins > (Add New) (Upload) Templates > Select Page (right side) > Module Templates.
12. Make sure that you have all the modules activated.