Classico is a Premium WordPress theme unlike anything you have ever seen. It is the ultimate theme for both bloggers and developers. The clean, content-driven design looks amazing out of the box, but it is also really easy to customize – both via the theme panel or via the clean-coded and documented theme files.
Unlimited Background, 11 Custom Backgrounds & 6 Color Themes
Classico works in a very unique way.
Via the theme panel you can easily select either between 1 out of 11 custom backgrounds or use the WordPress background feature to choose the background you want with a colorpicker or upload your own background.
Plus, you can also choose between 6 different color schemes (black, purple, blue, red, brown or green) which will change your main navigation colors.
This means that you can create a very unique looking website with just a few clicks of a button. Mix and match backgrounds/color schemes to design a theme perfect for you.
WordPress 3.0+ features
* drag-and-drop menu
* custom background
* featured images
* sticky note
* image with border
* drop caps
- Page Templates
* full width
* site map
* author page
* contributors page
- jQuery Enhancements
* superfish dropdown
* sliding links
* back to top link
* ToolTips (use class “tooltip” on any link)
- Featured Image Sliders
* Blog-style left aligned slider
* 11 custom backgrounds
* Unlimited background colors using color picker
* 6 color schemes – black, red, green, brown, blue & purple
* Extended footer with 4 different widget areas
* Automatic image resizing using TimThumb
* Related posts with thumbnail images
* PageNavi ready
* 3 advertisment ready areas
* Clean & elegant design
* W3C valid code(note: CSS may not validate due to some CSS3 features)
* Not compatible with WPMU